Monday, October 27, 2008

Show Choir New YorkTrip

So I know I haven't posted anything in awhile (as in forever), so I figured I had some catching up to do. These pictures are of my Show Choir Trip to New York my senior year of highschool. I know that was a long time ago, but I had tons of fun and want to share my pictures with you.
We went on the red eye flight to NYC and of course none of got any sleep :). Then we went straight from the airport to a full day of sightseeing. We went to the Today Show, The Empire State Building, a couple of museums, and a couple of famous churches. We were so tired that night, but it was so fun!

One of the nights we were there we had the chance to go to a Broadway Show. We ended up going to the Drowsy Chaperone which I didn't like at all. I really wish we could have gone to something like Phantom or Les Mesirables, but we had to stay with a chaperone and everyone was going to this one. It was still cool to be able to see a Broadway Show though.

We got to go on a speed boat ride that went past the Statue of Liberty. It was a blast, and our teacher got soaked! Then the last night we got to go on a dinner/dance cruise with some of the other choirs.

These are pictures of my choir. I miss Show Choir so much! All the people in show choir were amazing!


These are my hotel roomies. They were so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures - thanks for sharing! :(